Thursday 2 September 2021

Bobrisky acquires N450 million on a new house as gift for his 30th birthday

 Unarguably, controversial Nigerian crossdresser Idris Okunneye, known as Bobrisky, is still basking in the euphoria of his 30th birthday.

Bobrisky, in a new Instagram post, disclosed he gifted himself a house worth over 450 million Naira, and the house warming party will take place in October.

According to Bobrisky, the party is strictly for billionaires, and the Aso Ebi (Uniform) for the event would cost two hundred thousand.

She wrote: My house warming party is in October, another party coming up. Aso Ebi is (200k). I bought a house for my 30th birthday worth over 450 million. I’m opening it in October, fans. My Aso Ebi is 200,000. Strictly billionaire party only.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to make 100m Naira in a year

Let me start with a story. I will tell you the moral of the story and how you can make 100m. There's this restaurant in Yaba area of Lag...