Monday 3 October 2016

52 Year Old herbalist defiles 15 Year Old Girl

52 Year Old herbalist defiles 15 Year Old Girl

A 15-year-old girl (name withheld) from Iruokofia vil­lage, Nimo in Njikoka Lo­cal Government Area of Anambra State has been reportedly defiled by one Emeka Obu, a native doc­tor, resident in Egbengwu village in the council.
The father of the victim said that the 52-year-old native doctor visited the house of his victim in the absence of her parents, si­lenced her by covering her mouth, tore her wears and defiled her.
Report said that when blood started coming out of her private part, the sus­pect used the torn pants to clean it up and left with the clothes.

After the incident on Tuesday, September 13 2016, the family quickly reported to Enigwu-Uk­wu Police Station from where policemen came and arrested the culprit.

Report indicated fur­ther that the victim is still receiving treatment in a private hospital in Onit­sha (name withheld).

Narrating the genesis of the problem, the victim’s father said: “Sometimes in August this year, I bor­rowed N20, 000 from my friend, Emeka Obu and I promised that I would pay him back very soon. So, on Sunday, Septem­ber 11, I gave the money to my wife to give to him because, I was not always around.

“When my wife was leaving the house on Tuesday, September 13, she left the money with our daughter, Chinaza, so that whenever Eme­ka comes, she would give to him.

“When Emeka came for the money, my daugh­ter gave it to him. When she was about leaving the parlour to continue her household tasks in the kitchen, Emeka grabbed her, overpowered her, and had carnal knowledge of the small girl”.

The private hospital where the victim was receiving treatment, she recounted her expe­rience, saying that Eme­ka warned him sternly not to tell anybody what happened; that if she ever did, he would invite his fellow cultists and deal decisively with her entire family

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to make 100m Naira in a year

Let me start with a story. I will tell you the moral of the story and how you can make 100m. There's this restaurant in Yaba area of Lag...